T3 ColorLock - The end of colour fade starts here. T3’s ColorLock Collection is the first to help hair color stay vivid from the moment it’s applied.
Ready to Order? Here's the Order Form...
GET AND ADDITIONAL 10% OFF THE DISCOUNTED PRICE WHEN THE FOLLOWING CODE IS USED AT CHECKOUT: T310
The end of colour fade starts here.
Now, colour stays on the maine and won't wash down the drain. Bringing colour to the cutting-edge, T3's ColorLock Collection is the first to help hair colour stay vivid from the moment it's applied.
The ColorLock Press uses penetrative, non-damaging high heat and features Zeolite and Tourmaline-infused plates with a patented dimpled design to seal in and preserve colour so that it won't fade.
The Press combined with our specially-formulated ColorLock Pressing Spray, a nourishing blend of moisturisers and colour-sealing ingredients, reduces colour fading, enhances existing colour and restores hair's natural vitality, resulting in true, luminous colour in and out of the salon.
- High heat and pressure from the dimpled plates break down colour pigment getting colour deeper into the cortex of the hair so it can be distributed more easily and evenly
- The Press' Zeolite and Tourmaline-infused plates close the cuticle, sealing in colour pigment and hair's own natural moisture
- The Pressing Spray's unique ingredients help bond the colour to the hair cortex and fill in gaps in the cuticle for a smoother, polished and reflective finish
- Quick and easy heat up thanks to T3's SmartPipes technology - an instant heat recovery system that senses changes in temperature and adjusts heat levels for an even, consistent heat level throughout use
What's in the box:
- T3 Bespoke ColorLock Press
- Heat resistant cleaning mat
- T3 Bespoke ColorLock Pressing Spray, 1oz trial size
2 year warranty
No Brand Specified for this Product
If the goods have not been sent we can cancel and issue a full refund straight away. If the goods have been dispatched we will refund less the cost of the shipping once the goods have been returned to us in their original state. Under the United Kingdom's Distance Selling Regulations you can return any product to us, providing they are in an unused, and in an 'as new' condition within seven days from the day after you receive the goods. We recommend you send any products back to us securely packaged using a certified delivery service, enclosing a copy of the original invoice. If there is no fault with the product we do not refund delivery charges. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Payment must be received either via online transaction (PayPal / SagePay) or by Cheque or Postal Order to our address. Goods are only dispatched after payment has cleared.
We do not warrant the suitability of goods for a particular purpose, and you should check specifications and suitability with manufacturers before ordering. Goods are NOT sold on a trial basis. Prices and manufacturers specifications subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for any consequential loss or expenses, howsoever caused, including incidental returns costs. These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
Manufacturers guarantees vary in length depending on the product and supplier. If you are unsure please check the guarantee slip which came with your item or contact us using the contact us section of this site.
Shortages and Damages
All shortages and damages must be reported to us within 3 days of receipt with no exceptions. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Hair Heaven Ltd. 137 Bournehall Ave, Bushey, Herfordshire. WD23 3BD. ENGLAND. UNITED KINGDOM
Telephone Number: 020-8950-3737